Saturday, January 9, 2010

Benefit Goodies

I wanted to try some Benefit products but in Australia, I don't have easy access to the brand. I think the main website posts internationally, but I did a google search and came across an Australian site, adorebeauty.com.au Yay for new online shopping find!

Although it's annoying having to get different brands from different sites. If I want NARS, Stila, By Terry, I need to go to Mecca. If I want Benefit, Laura Mercier, Smashbox, id Bare Escentuals, I can go to adorebeauty. The website was a little out dated and I did order during the christmas break, but they promptly processed my order start of Jan :-) AND I got a free choccy! That was hilarious. Onto my purchases:



The Benefit FY Eye primer. At first look all I could think was 'omg it's so orange!' But it really doesn't come out that way when you apply it. And it's a blistering 37 degrees today (er, 98F according to google) so we will see how this goes for creasing :-P



Ok I'm such a sucker for gift packs. Especially when they come in cute cases and have accessories like compact mirrors. Anyway I could justify this, I have no blue mascara, or face primer. Yes I have highlights but I don't have a pink highlight :-)



And yes the Benefit Bad Gal blue mascara is quite blue:



Overall another happy purchase. Yet to try the face primer, I already have make up on today. We'll see how that goes. The Benefit Eye Bright is nice and I see me using that quite a bit - it'll be a change from the Clinique white frost shadow I'm obsessed with.

Oh. My blue mascara isn't looking so blue anymore. Maybe I need a primer? Anyway, onto my after Xmas sales purchase. Or was it just a sale? Can't remember. Purple snake skin heels. Who doesn't need that?



Sadly they're half a size too big. And I thought I had my Tony Bianco shoe size figured out! Grr! They were cheap though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...