Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lush Holiday goodies

I know it's a little late, but after my last Lush post re: wanting the 2009 holiday gift set, I FORGOT to go back and buy one :-| Then I went to the local shop here on the weekend, but because of their buy 1 get 1 free deal they had sold out of Snow Fairy :-( So I bought it online (and still got the buy 1 get 1 free deal :-)



I purchased the Snow Fairy gift set and my free Christmas item was a 250g of the Snow Fairy shower gel. And I got a free sample of karma soap :-) It smells divine! Actually it just smells like lush :-P But not any of the BAD lush!



What's included in the Snow Fairy gift set:
  • 100g Snow Fairy Shower Gel
  • 30g Iridescent Glitterbug massage bar
  • 100g Angel's Delight soap

I notice that the Angel's Delight soap has gotten a glittery make over this year. Last year it was just red :-) Now it's pink and glittery with stars! It smells so fruity, I love it. I just hope the glitter doesn't annoy me. I'm sure all us lush addicts have had an incident where a lush glitter product has resulted in the entire household being covered in glitter :-| Well I know I have!

Anyway, pretty happy that I got a $16.50 shower gel free :-) If you're game enough to wait until the after xmas sales, it's worth it!

On a side note, I received a lovely handmade gift from the bf for xmas - a makeup storage shelf:



He made it so it would fit perfectly between my vanity and the wall (I don't have a lot of space in there!) I can also rearrange the shelves to different heights. I absolutely love it. I used some mugs I bought on sale and the I <3 NY mugs a friend brought back from the US recently:



I have my makeup on the shelves below (shadows, blushes, glosses, etc). He wants to make me another one for the other side! Lucky I bought two of those polka dot mugs :-) I received the email notification of the Love Lace/Warm and Cozy collections from MAC today. I hate the delay Australia has but it gives me time to peruse all the swatches on YT/blogger first :-) My point is that I'm resisting buying more make up! I must stop and save for my Hawaii trip this June! Argh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...