Friday, April 30, 2010

China Glaze Paper Chasing and Sephora by OPI!

After my little eBay haul I decided to try the China Glaze Paper Chasing first. It's such a gorgeous green:



In all these photos I really feel the colour is a deeper green and I'm sad that my camera didn't pick that up. Here's with flash:



The colour is somewhat sheer as it took three coats to get the colour above and you can still see my nails underneath. I didn't mind though because the formula was nice and thin and didn't dry too fast, allowing me to correct mistakes.



A very nice colour overall so I'm happy with my purchase :-) I should have worn this for St Patrick's day ;-P And speaking of nail polish, I went to the post office today to pick up another package:



Here we have the Sephora by OPI Modern Flower miniature set. Yay! I have been dying for It's Bouquet with Me and Leaf Him at the Altar :-) And these miniatures are SO cute! I doubt they'll still be there when I head to the states in a couple of months so I had to get these pretties now :-)



I really wanted a cute glitter polish and since I missed out on OPI's mad as a hatter, I got these instead. I can't wait to try them out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my those little OPIs are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I know! I keep staring at them all. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...